Hey! My name is JP Heinemann and I’m a senior studying Sport Management at Central Michigan University. I’m a fellow Los Lobos member whom also has a strong passion for sports. I grew up in the Metro-Detroit area so I have been surrounded by rich sports culture since I can remember. I take my sports very seriously, I’m excited to be able to cover such a great sports program in the Mt. Pleasant area.  

Sacred Heart knows a thing or two about rich sports culture with their high level of competition and volume of state championships. This will make it a pleasure to be able to cover a program with such a firm understanding of the excellence of sports. I’m very eager to have more coverage of the Sacred Heart Academy - Athletic Program and I can’t wait for your feedback!

Remember to follow us on our social media accounts!   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the SHA Family

Run Irish, Run!

Breaking News … We Have Another Win!