More Than a Game
My name is Dan Harazin, I'm Junior at CMU studying Sport Management and Spanish, and a proud member of Los Lobos media team. One day I will work in community outreach and charities for a professional team in a Spanish speaking area.
I am from a small town in Southwest Michigan called Bridgman. It is located roughly 45 minutes from the University of Notre Dame, where my father played football and got his education. Based on my life experience with my family, my Catholic faith, and my time as an athlete, the opportunity to promote and follow Sacred Heart athletics is something I am very excited about.
Faith, family, and athletics have always been key components of my life and identity. In high school, I played both football and track. High school is a very important and transformative time for young people, and athletics always gave me an outlet to practice and uphold the values my faith and family had taught me. The coaches and teammates I played for and with are some of the greatest friends I've ever had, and the lessons I learned of hard work and sacrifice are invaluable.
The Sacred Heart community is something special. I've had the great pleasure of attending multiple masses at Sacred Heart Parish, and I cannot wait to engage with you, the Sacred Heart community through Irish Athletics!


Comments
Post a Comment