From the Field to Life
My name is Becca Pensyl, I am a senior at CMU studying
Accounting and Sport Management. Sports has been my passion since I was little.
From running around on the soccer field to Sunday afternoons spent watching
football, sports have made a major impact on my life.
I am from Gaylord, Michigan. A small town, up north, with a
great community that is more like a family. Coming from a small area and high
school, I am excited to be able to represent Sacred Heart and the strong family
oriented community here.
I believe sports are a great way to bring a community
together and grow as an individual. Since I can remember I had a soccer ball at
my feet. Soccer taught me so many lessons in life, from scoring goals on the
field to reaching goals in my everyday life. Unfortunately, my time playing
came to a halt when I tore my ACL. As heartbreaking as the injury was, it led
me to find my true passion in coaching.
I have now been a soccer coach for over four years.
I love getting to watch athletes grow from game to game.
Watching athletes come together to play and improve as a team is the most
rewarding thing as a coach. I am looking forward to following the Irish this
semester and will be keeping you informed on how they are doing and what will
be happening next. Please let us know what you want to hear and your thoughts
about our blog!
Go Irish!


Comments
Post a Comment